Sign up for Success Tips on International & Expat Careers
Get tips on becoming highly visible, sought after and landing jobs in TODAY's global, digital marketplace.
Privacy: Information is never shared.
What Clients Are Saying
“(1) The Right Coach: I knew that the right coach could help me move quickly and deal with the challenges of being an executive who wants a career that matches their desire to generate massive impact. Megan is the ‘fitness coach’ taken to C-suite level: fast-paced, no b/s, a laser beam, sheer value-adding.
(2) My Major and Immediate Results: greater awareness of my brand assets and how those assets are perceived by others, capturing my brand and conveying it clearly on and offline, positioning myself as a solution to my target’s problems, setting boundaries, and being more strategic and proactive in my networking. I feel I am miles above and beyond my colleagues and competition.
(3) Megan’s Way: I enjoyed the richness of the communication both on and offline. Megan is a true leader because she is always influencing or inspiring in her communication. She will not say a word if she does not add value. This demonstrates her appreciation for those of us who are really pressed for time, and respect and professionalism. What Megan does goes beyond sheer career coaching.
(4) Bottom Line: I recommend Megan for her honesty (even when she needs to tell you that you need to change direction), her empathy, high awareness and perception, her expert advice and her commitment to delivering value in whatever she does. Megan should brand herself as the coach for (elite) corporate athletes!”
- Maria Trapani, Director Scotiabank, Global Financing Solutions and Business Development Executive, Expat in Canada.
“I have been working with Megan on my personal brand and preparing the plan how to promote myself. During the process I discovered a lot about me thanks to Megan's great approach and her ability to uncover hidden facts by confronting with other points of view and experiences. I really like working with Megan and discussing all matters that’s relates to my professional career.”
- Dalibor Lukes, Practice Manager, Microsoft, Czech Republic